Golf in Bermuda
- Dominican Republic is the second largest and most diverse Caribbean country, situated just two hours south of Miami, less than four hours from
New York and eight hours from most European cities.
- Known for our warm and hospitable people, Dominican Republic is a destination like no other, featuring astounding nature, intriguing history
and rich culture.
- Explore ancient relics of centuries past.
- Delight in delicious Dominican gastronomy or enjoy ecotourism adventures in the magnificent national parks, mountain ranges, rivers, and beaches.
Surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean on the north and the Caribbean Sea on the south, the lush tropical island paradise boasts nearly 1,000 miles of
coastline, 250 miles of the world’s top beaches, magnificent resorts and hotels, a variety of sports with beautiful golf courses, recreation
and entertainment options.
- Our local knowledgable agents allows us the privilege to showcase the most spectacular experiences to travelling Golfers from across the world.
Creating memories that last a lifetime both on and off the course!
- For your next Caribbean golf getaway, simply contact TheGolfPA.com. Catering for both small and large groups, we take care of it all for you,
so all you have to think about is that next birdie putt...
TheGolfPA.com is a Golf Tour Operator Member of IAGTO, IGTOA and are recognised
for excellent customer service by World Host. By choosing us for your golf break in Dominican Republic,
you are ensuring you get the very best Golf Tour Operator to fulfil your Caribbean golf vacation.